WissHom-Congress ICE 17
Mrs Sabine Radtke (Office)
MON: 2:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
TUES: 11.00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
WED: 2:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
THUR: 11.00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
WissHom has published in May 2016 the Research Report Homeopathy. Please klick on the picture for download.
ICE 18: 22–24 November 2018
ICE 19: 21–23 November 2019
WissHom – for the benefit of the patient
WissHom aims to
- evaluate what is currently known
- create new homeopathic knowledge
- foster homeopathic research
- develop excellent teaching and learning programmes
- establish the study of homeopathy at university level
You will find further information about WissHom in the flyer – please klick on the picture ...
• Research Report Homeopathy
This report on the current state of homeopathic research provides a summary on the research areas of healthcare research, randomised controlled clinical trials, meta-analyses and basic research.
• International Coethen Exchange of Experiences (ICE)
The ICE congresses 2, 5, 7 and 8 have been documented in the congress proceedings in the series of publications from the European Institute for Homeopathy (InHom), published by Gerhard Bleul. In future, the proceedings of the congresses will be published by WissHom.
• Köthen Summer School on History of Homeopathy
The subjects treated in the first three Summer Schools may be accessed in the series of publications from the Köthen Summer Courses on the History of Homeopathy.