You are cordially invited to actively shape the scientific development of homeopathy as a member of the Scientific Society for Homeopathy (WissHom)!
Membership in WissHom is open to any person who …
- is acting in the field of homeopathic research or teaching,
- wishes to support its activities,
- is committed to the purpose of WissHom and
- agrees to abide by its Statutes.
Possibilities and conditions
- Prerequisite for the acquisition of ordinary membership is a completed university education.
- Persons who do not provide evidence of a university degree may become extraordinary members.
- Extraordinary membership at a reduced annual fee is open to students.
- Persons who wish to support the work of WissHom financially or idealistically may become sponsoring members.
- Associations, companies and institutions that wish to support the work of WissHom financially or idealistically may become institutional members of WissHom.
Please find further information
in the WissHom flyer …
Please read more about membership on the German website …