Become a Member!
Membership in WissHom is open to all person acting in the field of homeopathic research or teaching, or who wishes to support its activities, is committed to the purpose of WissHom and agrees to abide by its Statutes.
- Prerequisite for the acquisition of ordinary membership is a completed university education.
- Persons who do not provide evidence of a university degree may become extraordinary members.
- Extraordinary membership at a reduced annual fee is open to students.
- Persons who wish to support the work of WissHom financially or idealistically may become sponsoring members.
- Associations, companies and institutions that wish to support the work of WissHom financially or idealistically may become institutional members of WissHom.
Please find further information in the WissHom flyer…